"Faith without works is dead" (James 2:26). It's so important to raise our voices, exercise our civil rights, and claim our power at the polls. FaithActs is a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization that does not endorse any candidate. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
september 12, 2017 @ 8pm
Vote in the Bridgeport Municipal Primary for Board of Education and City Council. Polls open at 6am.
november 7, 2017 @ 8pm
Vote in the Bridgeport Municipal Election for Board of Education and City Council. Polls open at 6am.
Registrar of Voters
Connecticut has a Voter's Bill of Rights, which guarantees the right to:
- Inspect a sample ballot before voting
- Receive instructions on operating voting equipment
- Cast a ballot if you're in line when the polls are closing
- Receive assistance, including assistance in languages other than English
- Vote free from coercion or intimidation by election officials or any other person
- Cast a ballot using voting equipment that accurately counts all votes
- Vote by provisional ballot if you have not registered to vote and your name is not on the voter list
- Be informed of how to restore your right to vote if you were incarcerated for a felony conviction
- Vote independently and privately at a polling place, regardless of physical disability
If any of your rights are violated, you have the right to file an official complaint with the State Elections Enforcement Commission at 866-733-2463 or the United States Department of Justice at 800-253-3931.